12 European music business professionals are about to embark on a transnational European expedition continuing the search for answers to the question: How can we boost European music within Europe? At this workshop, you will get to know the 12 professionals selected for the European Music Business Task Force programme and share your experiences and industry knowledge. Ideally, the workshop shall spark ideas and provide the Task Force with valuable insights from the industry.
The task force:
- Katarina Julie Madsen - EWH Wise Music
- Misia Furtak - Music Declares Emergency and artist
- Katharin Ahrend - Managing Director Clubcommission Berlin e.V. (CC) & Head of Awareness Akademie (AA)
- Julian Krohn - Scholz & Friends Sounds - Director Music & Audio
- Alex Ter Horst - Founder and Artist Manager at Neva Land Music
- Timurs Tomsons - Liepaja Concert Hall "Great Amber", CEO
- Yasmina Elkak - DICE / Neowarras – Editor & Club Night Owner
- Sam Malik - Senior Projects, Music and Engagement Manager
- Doroteja Budaite - Chairperson of Lithuanian Jazz Union board, CEO JJA Music
- Marta Sampaio - Project Manager and co-founder (Pigeon Team); Agent and Press Manager, Europe In Synch (Project Administrator) & BELEM (Project Manager Assistant) AMAEI
- Grace Goodwin - PHD researcher, artist mentor, session drummer and percussionist
- Erica Romero Pender - Rocknrolla Producciones y Eventos Culturales, International Strategy Coordinator
The Task Force will prepare the content of this workshop in the days prior to the SPOT+ Conference. Professionals from all sectors, countries, and organisations are encouraged to participate.
Sign up here.
Learn more about the programme here: www.embtf.org
The workshop will be in English
The European Music Business Task Force programme is organised by Promus, Music Cites Network, KaosPilots and Reykjavik Music City and is co-funded by the European Union.